Have you ever wondered what happens to your computers and electronics after you don’t need them anymore? More often than not, they sit in landfills leaching hazardous chemicals into the atmosphere and soil. Sensitive data that was stored on such devices may also still be accessible and can fall into anyone’s hands. Recycling all of your electronics is the safer, more eco-friendly alternative. Computers, monitors, keyboards, mice, laptops, mainframes, modems, hard drives, floppy drives, cellular and land line phones and all connecting wires and cables, printers and small copy machines can be recycled.
E-Scrap, a division of Rentacrate, is at the forefront of the industry when it comes to certified electronic recycling, providing state-of-the-art solutions for businesses.
- E-Scrap delivers and picks up bins for you to fill with all your materials, which will be recycled off-site
- All components are disassembled by hand and completely stripped down to each and every reclaimable material. This method provides superior recycling efficiencies to that of incinerating
- Hard drives and memory chips are physically cut into pieces, making it impossible to recover any data. They are also never resold or recirculated, which ensures the security of your data. Plus, all materials are handled in a legal and environmentally correct manner
- A certificate of electronic recycling is provided for each load, which is your legal proof of safe disposal.
- With convenient As-You-Need-It™ service, deliveries and pick-ups are daily, weekly, monthly or as you require